Home
Gallery
Biography
Contact Us
Maps & Cards
Wildflower Images

 

The bridge at Marlow was built in 1832 to link the towns of Marlow and Maidenhead across the Thames. A magnificent bridge though it is, it was by no means adequate to cope with the volume of 20th century road traffic. Eventually a new concrete bridge was built to carry the A404 Marlow bypass across the river a mile or so downstream.

Find the location on an interactive map.
 

 

Photography and Web Design by Clive Ormonde

All images are ©MAP READING and may not be reproduced, copied or downloaded without permission